Thursday, April 1, 2021

Fool Me Fool Me Quotes

 


to assume that someone is stupid. I wouldn't do anything like that! Do you take me for an idiot? I don't take you for a fool.


Fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me - you can't get fooled again.

George W. Bush



Fool me Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on you.

Virginia Foxx


Personally, I don't like a girlfriend to have a husband. If she'll fool her husband, I figure she'll fool me.

Orson Welles

My ears won't fool me. Even when I do a session on digital, we still warm it up somewhere in the process, in mastering or mixing, running the signal through some tubes somewhere.

Steve Cropper


I like being fooled. When I watch someone who does sleight-of-hand and fools me, it's a great feeling.

Ricky Jay

I'm tired of saying, "How wonderful you are!" to fool men who haven't got one-half the sense I've got, and I'm tired of pretending I don't know anything, so men can tell me things and feel important while they're doing it.

Margaret Mitchell













"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."





No comments:

Post a Comment

You have to train your mind to be stronger than your emotions....

Emotions are tied to everything we do. They are the major source of motivation, and a big factor in our ability to think clearly...